When should you opt for wheel alignment?
As a professional service provider, The Arches Garage Ltd believes in imparting some of the knowledge that we have managed to acquire to our clients.
Here are the most prominent indicators that your car’s wheels are probably misaligned and need a professional look-see.
- Steering wheel vibration: One of the first signs that something is awry is when you notice that the car’s steering wheel - and then the entire column - starts vibrating unusually. Most drivers dismiss this as a suspension issue; however, it is also a strong hint of misaligned wheels.
If you have been facing an identical problem, we would request you to stop searching online for a ‘wheel alignment garage near me.’ Instead, please drive down to our facility as soon as possible. Call us on 01204 370 864 in advance to let us know about the nature of your problem.
- Uneven tyre wear: It is perhaps the most noticeable sign that not all the tyres are touching the ground evenly while you drive. If this happens, the front and rear units will start ‘feathering’, where the central blocks wear out faster than the shoulders or vice versa. It will also increase your car’s fuel consumption.
- The vehicle veers to a side: Another sign is that it becomes pretty tough to maintain control over your car because it’s pulling towards either the right or the left side. It is a sure sign of alignment issues, since your car will pull more towards the end that has a worn-out tyre due to misalignment.
Note that mileage issues may also be a result of improper wheel balancing. But we have you covered. We specialise in both wheel balancing and alignment.
At The Arches Garage Ltd, we make it a point to not offer anything short of quality services. To live up to your expectations, we use state-of-the-art Super-Tracker Laser Alignment Gauges to ensure the most accurate and precise wheel alignment Bolton.
These Super-Tracker gauges are quick, high-precision and deliver optimum results in the least amount of time.
Regardless of the type of vehicle that you drive, you can trust us. Our technicians will align your car wheels as per manufacturer specifications to help you extract the maximum performance out of your vehicle.
Which wheel angles do we check?
Our industry experts will check the following wheel angles carefully:
- Camber: The inward or outward tilt of the wheels when viewed from the front is referred to as the camber angle.
- Caster: The caster angle corresponds to the slope of the steering axis.
- Toe: This indicates the angle of the wheels with respect to each other when seen from a bird’s-eye-view.
Reach out to us
For more details, feel free to visit our facility. Please book an appointment in advance.